To make your life more beautiful and colorful Nikon has launched all new D5200 D-SLR camera, a compact and lightweight entry-level model that delivers exceptional performance via Nikon’s all-new DX-format CMOS sensor, which has an effective pixel count of approximately 24.1-million pixels. It will be available in three colors—black, red, bronze at MRP of Rs. 46,950 from Dec 2012. According to TOI.
- All-New! Nikon’s 24.1-million Pixel DX-format CMOS Sensor – Support For A Broad Range Of ISO Sensitivities Resulting In Superior Image Quality And Definition\
- Optimised EXPEED 3 Image-Processing Engine – Faster And More Efficient
- Stress-Free Shooting: Cutting-Edge Basic Camera Performance And Operation
- Best In-Class AF system – 39 AF Points
- 2,016-pixel RGB Sensor With Built-In Scene Recognition System
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting – Up To Approximately 5 fps2
- Vari-angle LCD Monitor – Stress-Free Shooting From Any Angle
- Nikon’s D-Movie 1920 x 1080 60i/50i – Smooth, Cinematic Action Videos With Superior Picture Quality
- Special Effects Mode – Creative Imaging Expression
- Smart Device Compatibility – Wireless Image Transfer Via Optional Wireless Mobile Adapter WU-1a
- Stress-Free Remote Shooting – Wireless Remote Controller WR-R10/WR-T10
At last I would like to say that new Nikon D5200 D-SLR is coming to change your life. What you think? Please be open to give your view.