To make your smartphone more smarter and your multitasking more faster , Search engine giant Google has launched the latest version of Android operating system Jelly Bean, the all new Android 4.3. It will be available in upcoming Google Nexus 7 2 Tab. You can also update your Nexus 7, Nexus 10, and Galaxy Nexus HSPA+ devices across the world.
Let’s check what new hidden in New Android Jelly Bean 4.3:-
- OpenGL ES 3.0 — Game developers can now take advantage of OpenGL ES 3.0 and EGL extensions as standard features of Android, with access from either framework or native APIs.
- Bluetooth Smart — Now your apps can communicate with the many types of low-power Bluetooth Smart devices and sensors available today, to provide new features for fitness, medical, location, proximity, and more.
- Restricted profiles — Tablet owners can create restricted profiles to limit access to apps, for family, friends, kiosks, and more. Your app can offer various types of restrictions to let tablet owners control its capabilities in each profile.
- New media capabilities — A modular DRM framework enables media application developers to more easily integrate DRM into their own streaming protocols such as MPEG DASH. Apps can also access a built-in VP8 encoder from framework or native APIs for high-quality video capture.
- Notification access — Your apps can now access and interact with the stream of status bar notifications as they are posted. You can display them in any way you want, including routing them to nearby Bluetooth devices, and you can update and dismiss notifications as needed.
- Improved profiling tools — New tags in the Systrace tool and on-screen GPU profiling give you new ways to build great performance into your app.(android-developers)
At last I would like to say that new Google Android Jelly Bean 4.3 coming to change our life with speed and performance. What you think? Please be open to give your view.