Sony has unveiled the smartest watch of the era Android capable, the world’s first water-resistant smartwatch with NFC connectivity, all new ”SmartWatch 2″ at Mobile Asia Expo in Shanghai 2013 and salted to launch worldwide on 9th Sept. 2013 priced at €199($150).
Sony SmartWatch 2 is your ideal smartwatch partner with Android smartphone or tablet looks like it’s predecessor “smartwatch” which comes with High quality materials (aluminium body and stainless steel wristband) offers you a bigger transflective LCD panel with a high resolution of 220×176 pixels offers you power button just like normal watch gives you the longest battery life for a smartwatch* (battery level indicator shows low battery warning) and Standard micro USB cable for charging. It’s dust and water resistance (IP57) a great pair with the Xperia Z supports Bluetooth 3.0 and NFC support for easy sharing.
Sony SmartWatch 2 is the world’s first smartwatch with NFC, the most versatile smartwatch, has more apps than any other smartwatch, has the longest battery time for a smartwatch.
When not connected to your phone, SmartWatch 2 works as a standalone digital watch. Read previously received notifications, access the time, set your alarm or even use as a light when searching for your keys.
SmartWatch 2 can also be personalised with any standard 24mm wristband and new Sony watchstraps will soon be available for further expression of your personal style.
- Handle your calls by a simple touch of your wrist
- Take a photo remotely from your SmartWatch, using a smart camera app
- Control your presentations remotely using Presentation Pal
- Taking a run or on the bike? Select a mapping app on SmartWatch to check your route with a quick glance at your wrist
- Read previously downloaded e-mails when not connected to your phone
- Use lifestyle apps like Runtastic to map and instantly track your fitness activities on the go(Sony Press Release)
At last I would like to say that new Sony SmartWatch 2 is the best friend for your Android smartphone. What you think? Please be open to give your view.