The all new Xolo Q1010 supports dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) comes with a 5-inch HD IPS display with resolution 720×1280 pixels and OGS (One Glass Solution) runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with 1GB of RAM, 4GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD sporting an 8-MP rear camera with LED flash and BSI sensor and 2-MP front-facing camera packed with a 2250mAh battery promising up to 19 hours of talk time and up to 732 hours of standby time measures 143.6×72.2×8.3mm including 3G, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth.
- Dual SIM Support
- Full HD Display with OGS (One Glass Solution)
- Faster Quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 jelly bean
- Camera 8-MP rear+2-MP front with BSI sensor
- Up to 19hr talk time
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, GPS, Sensor and Bluetooth.
- SIM Type Dual SIM(GSM+GSM) with Dual Standby
- Display 5-inch HD IPS display with resolution 720×1280 pixels and OGS (One Glass Solution)
- OS Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- RAM 1GB
- Memory 4GB Internal memory expandable up to 32GB
- Rear Camera 8-MP rear camera with LED flash and BSI sensor
- Front Camera 2-MP
- Sensor Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer
- Navigation technology A-GPS, with Google Maps
- Additional feature Pin Micro USB, Android Video Player, USB OTG, Access Your Favorite Features without Unlocking Your Smartphone When Your Smartphone is in Sleep / Standby Mode
- Battery 2250 Li-Polymer
- Dimension 72.2×143.6×8.3 mm
- Talk time 19 hrs (2G), 9 hrs (3G)
- Standby Time 732 hrs (2G), 685 hrs (3G)
At last I would like to say that all new Xolo Q1010 will kill it’s rivals by miles. What you think? Please be open to give your view.