Stop dreaming for your dream smart smartphone, Samsung has converted your dream into reality while making world’s most innovative smartphone the all new Galaxy S5 with Waterproof and dustproof IPS technology, fingerprint scanner, heart rate sensor and most advance Android kitkat OS . New Galaxy S5 unveiled on 24th Feb. at 2014 World Mobile Congress(WMC) in BARCELONA along with Galaxy Gear 2, Gear Neo and Gear Fit going to launch on 11 April 2014 in 110 countries in White, Blue, Black and Golden color option while the pricing is yet to be announced . New Galaxy S5 is up for pre-order online on Clove U.K priced at GBP 550 (approx. Rs. 56,900) for 16GB while on Amazon Spain it listed without availability priced at EUR 729 (Approx. Rs. 62,200 ). It will give stiff competition to Apple, HTC and Sony in high-end smartphone market.
The all new Samsung Galaxy S5 will offers the most advanced LTE experience and Wi-Fi performance comes with a bigger 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display with (1920 x 1080) resolutions and pixel density of 560 ppi (pixels per inch) powered by 2.5GHz Quad core application processor/Octa-core processor with 4GB RAM, 16GB , 32GB variants with expandable memory solutions for faster multitasking will runs on the most advance Android 4.4 kitkat OS browsing with Mozilla and Firefox sporting a huge 16-MP rear camera with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) with 4K video recording and 2-MP front facing camera with with full HD video recording packed with powerful 2800mAh battery with ultra-power saving mode measuring 142.00 x 72.50 x 8.10 and Weight 145gm promising Standby time up to 390 hrs and Talk time up to 21 hrs.
- 16-MP rear Camera with the world’s fastest autofocus speed up to 0.3 seconds and the advanced High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) and 4K video recording
- The most advanced LTE experience and Wi-Fi performance and NFC
- Full HD Super AMOLD display
- Most Advance Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- Faster 2.5GHz Quad core Processor/ Octa-core processor
- Waterproof and dustproof IPS technology
- fingerprint scanner
- heart rate sensor
- Ultra power saving mode
- S Health 3.0, Quick Connect, Kids Mode and Private mode
- NETWORK LTE Cat.4 (150/50Mbps)
- Display 5.10-inch FHD Super AMOLED display with (1920 x 1080) resolutions and pixel density of 560 ppi (pixels per inch)
- Processor 2.5GHz Quad core application processor/ Octa-core processor
- OS Android 4.4 Kitkat
- RAM 4GB
- Internal Memory 16GB/32GB variants with expandable MicroSD card slot
- Rear Camera 16-MP with with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) and 4K video recording
- Front facing Camera 2-MP with Full HD Video recording
- Sensor Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Hall, RGB ambient light, Gesture(IR), Finger Scanner, Heart rate sensor
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac HT80, MIMO(2×2), Bluetooth®: 4.0 BLE / ANT+, USB: USB 3.0, NFC, IR Remote
- Additional features S Health 3.0, Quick Connect, Kids Mode and Private mode
- Google Mobile services Chrome, Drive, Photos, Gmail, Google, Google+, Google Settings, Hangouts, Maps, Play Books, Play Games, Play Newsstand, Play Movie & TV, Play Music, Play Store, Voice Search, YouTube
- Battery 2800 mAh with Ultra power saving mode
- Dimension 142.00 x 72.50 x 8.10
- Weight 145gm
- Standby time up to 390 hrs
- Talk time up to 21 hrs.
- Release date 11th April 2014
- Price GBP 550 (approx. Rs. 56,900) and EUR 729 (Approx. Rs. 62,200 )
At last I would like to say that Samsung Galaxy S5 is coming to rule the smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.