Great news for Blackberry lovers and mid-range buyers, Blackberry has launched the best mid-range smartphone, Z3 in India with BB 10 and 5”-inch qHD display priced at Rs 15,990 will be available from 2nd July 2014. But you can pre-order Z3 through Flipkart at Rs 15,990. (NDTV)
The all new Blackberry Z3 comes with a 5-inch qHD (540×960 pixels) display runs on BlackBerry 10 OS (version 10.2.1) powered 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8230) processor with 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD card sporting a 5-MP rear camera with Auto focus and 1.1-MP front camera packed with a 2500mAh battery promising up to 15.5 hours talk time and up to 384 hours of standby time including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS, NFC and Micro-USB connectivity. It also comes with inbuilt apps like BlackBerry Hub, BBM, Time Shift, Story Maker camera features, and BB10 browser.
Blackberry has last year launched Z30 priced at Rs 39,9900 in Black and White color option. which comes with a unique Blackberry natural sound technology comes with a 5-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280 x 768 powered by a 1.7GHz dual-core processor with 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory expandable up to 64GB with built-in 4G LTE and HSPA+ 3G connectivity runs on BB OS 10.2.0.1442, sporting a a 8-megapixel rear camera and 2MP front facing camera and a 2,880mAh battery with Qi wireless charging weighting 170g promising talk time up to 18hr and stand by time Up to 16 Days.
- SIM Micro SIM(GSM)
- Display 5-inch qHD (540×960 pixels) display 16M colors and (~220 ppi pixel density)
- OS BlackBerry 10 OS (version 10.2.1)
- Processor 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8230)
- RAM 1.5GB
- Memory 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera 5-MP Auto Focus
- Front Camera 1.1-MP
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS, NFC
- Pre-Loded Apps BlackBerry Hub, BBM, Time Shift, Story Maker camera features, and BB10 browser
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
- FM Radio
- Battery 2500mAh
- Talk Time up to 15.5 hours
- Stand By Time up to 384 hours
- Colour Black
- Release date 25th June 2014
- Price Rs 15,990
At last I would like to say that Blackberry Z3 is the best smartphone for mid-range byuers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.