American multinational software corporation Microsoft has reinvented the world of gaming after making world’s most innovative gaming device and all-in-one-entertainment system , Xbox One which launched in overseas market on 29th November 2013 priced at UK with a price tag of £429 ($499.99 in the US, €499). Great News for Indians Microsoft has finally confirmed that Xbox One will launch in India on 23rd Sept. 2014 priced at Rs. 39,990 without Kinect model, and Rs. 45,990 with the Kinect. It will take on Sony Playstation 4.(Ndtv)
The all new Microsoft Xbox One powered by a 8 core CPU built by Microsoft specifically for the One, as well as a D3D 11.1 graphics chip with 32MB of built in memory. It has 8GB DDR3 of RAM and a 500GB hard disk drive for storage. It also featuring “SmartGlass 2.0,” which allow you to enjoy gaming just about anywhere, hooking the device up to a controller or Xbox One with apparent ease. Along with Blu-ray, Microsoft has also announced that the Xbox One will be both 3D and 4K compatible – though there’s no sign of 4K games any time soon.
- Processor :- 8-core x86 processor lets you instantly switch between a game and your favorite entertainment apps with ease.
- HDMI pass-through:- Connect your cable or satellite box and watch TV through your Xbox One, which makes switching inputs seem almost pre-historic.*
- Memory:- 8 GB of RAM and a 500 GB** hard drive give you plenty of memory for your games, demos, movies, apps, music, and more.
- Optical drive:- Watch movies and play games in crystal-clear HD with the Xbox One’s Blu-ray capabilities.
- Release date in India 23rd Sept. 2014
- Rival Sony PS4
- Price Rs Rs 39,990 without Kinect model, and Rs. 45,990 with the Kinect
At last I would like to say that new Microsoft Xbox One is the most innovative gaming device of the era and 2 million sells figure giving it’s indication. What you think? Please be open to give your view.