Samsung India has launched it’s best budget smartphone powered by Android 4.4 kitkat, The all new Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Plus priced at Rs 7,335 in Black and White color option. Now listed Samsung estore with “notify me” tag. It will replace Samsung Galaxy Star 2 but biggest competitor of Moto E and Micromax Unite 2.
The all new Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Plus supports Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS offers you a 4.3-inch WVGA (480×800 pixels) TFT display powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor with 512 RAM and 4GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD card runs on Android 4.4 kitkat OS sporting a 3-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and no front-facing camera measuring 129.7×65.9×9.4mm, and weighs 138 grams packed with a 1800mAh battery promising up to 8 hours of talktime and up to 280 hours of standby time.
- Latest Android 4.4 kitkat OS
- Faster Dual-core processor
- Large 4.3-inch display
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, EDGE, GPS and 3G.
- 3-MP rear camera with LED flash
- Dual-SIM support
- longer battery life
- SIM Dual SIM(GSM+GSM)
- Display 4.3-inch display with resolution WVGA (480×800) TFT
- OS Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor 1.2GHz Dual-core
- RAM 512MB
- Memory 4GB expandable up to 64GB Via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera 3 Megapixels Camera with LED flash, Auto focus
- Front Camera NO
- Sensor Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Proximity Sensor
- Assisted GPS, GLONASS
- Dimension 129.7×65.9×9.4mm
- Weight 138g
- Battery 1800mAh
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, EDGE, GPRS and 3G
- Up to 7 hours Internet Usage Time (3G)
- Up to 9 hours Internet Usage Time (WI-FI)
- Up to 6 hours Video Playback Time
- Up to 36 hours Audio Playback Time
- Up to 8 hours Talk Time (W-CDMA)
- Up to 280 hours Standby Time (W-CDMA)
At last I would like to say that all new Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Plus will please budget phone lovers but missing front camera will spoil the test. What you think? Please be open to give your view.