To rule the smartphone market with Nokia brand, Microsoft has launched it’s latest budget Android smartphone, X2 Dual-SIM with Dual-core, and Dual-camera(5-MP rear+0.3-MP front) priced at Rs. 8,699 in bright green, bright red, cyan, yellow, black and white colour option. While it’s predecessor Nokia X Dual-SIM Android is Available Online At Rs. 5,499.
The all new Nokia X2 Dual-SIM supports Dual- Micro SIM(GSM+GSM)and 3G will run on customised version of Android, with its Metro-inspired UI with a 4.3-inch ClearBlack LCD display with WVGA resolution (480×800 pixels) that offers a pixel density of 217ppi. powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card sporting Dual-camera which includes 5-MP rear camera with Flash and 0.3-MP front facing camera packed with a 1800mAh battery promising up to 10 hours of talk time and up to 86 hours of music playback measures 121.70 x 68.30 x 11.10 and weight 150gm.
Nokia X2 Dual-SIM SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Micro SIM Dual SIM(GSM+GSM) with Dual-Standby
- Display 4.3-inch WVGA display with resolution 480×800
- OS Android 4.3 jelly bean
- Processor 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8210 pr ocessor
- RAM 1GB
- Memory 4GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 5-MP rear camera with LED flash
- Secondary Camera 0.3-MP
- Microsoft apps such as Skype, Outlook.com, Bing Search app, WeChat, Path, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Yammer and Xbox
- Battery 1800mAh
- 15GB Cloud storage
- Dimension 121.70 x 68.30 x 11.10
- Colours bright green, bright red, cyan, yellow, black and white
- Release date 24th June 2014
- Price Rs. 8,699
At last I would like to say that the all new Nokia X2 Dual-SIM is going to be the game changer for Microsoft. What you think? Please be open to give your view.