Looking for the best mid-range smartphone to replace your high-end smartphones than Xiaomi Mi5 Plus will be the best choice for you. According latest leaks, Xiaomi Mi5 Plus featuring 20-MP Rear+13-MP front camera , 5.2”-inch qHD display and 64-Bit Octa-core processor with 4GB RAM coming soon to rock and rule the world market. Rumours claims that upcoming Xiaomi Mi5 Plus will launch by Sept. 2015 will be priced under Rs 25,000. Xiaomi Mi5 Plus will counter Sony Xperia M5.
According to the leaked specifications, upcoming Xiaomi Mi5 Plus will support 4G LTE, Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA) comes with a bigger 5.2”-inch 2.5D Glas, qHD(2560 x 1440 pixel) display and a pixel density of 441ppi for crystal clear wide sngle view.
Xiaomi Mi5 Plus will run on most advance Android 5.0 Lollipop OS dubbed MIUI version 6 powered by a 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 805/810 processor for blazing multi-tasking experience While 4GB RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB in-built memory and 128GB external memory is the best place store your favourite data.
Xiaomi Mi5 Plus will also combines Dual powerful camera to enhance your photography through smartphone which includes a huge 20-MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS Sensor and 13-MP secondary camera for video calling.
Xiaomi Mi 5 Plus will never let you down because it expected to be powered by powerful 3500mAh Li-ion battery with battery stamina Mode including high-tech features like heart rate monitor and fingerprint sensor offers connectivity through 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS.
Xiaomi Mi5 Plus EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA)
- Display 5.2”-inch 2.5D Glas, qHD(2560 x 1440 pixel) display and a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop with Mi Cloud
- 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 805/810 processor
- RAM 4GB , 16GB/32GB/64GB/ Internal Memory expandable up to 128GB Via MciroSD card
- Primary Camera 20-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 13-MP for Video Calling
- Connectivity 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS.
- Battery 3500 mAh Li-ion with Battery stamina Mode
- Colours Metallic Grey
- Release date Sept. 2015
- Price in India Rs 25,000
At last I would like to say that the all new Xiaomi Mi5 Plus is the best gadget to replace your expansive high-end smartphones. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.