To rule the high-end smartphone market Sony has launched world’s most powerful camera smartphone, Sony Xperia Z4 with Octa-Core SoC, 20.7-MP+5.1-MP Camera, PS4 Remote Play and highest IP65/68 technology in Japan which slated to go on sale This Summer in White, Black, Copper, Aqua Green colour variant. It expected to cost you approx. $1000. How no confirmation of pricing so far from company.
The all new Sony Xperia Z4 supports 4G LTE, HSPA+, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi, DLNA, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC, FM radio with RDS runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop powered by a a 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC clocked at (quad-core 1.5GHz + quad-core 2GHz) an Adreno 430 GPU with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage which expandable up to 128GB via microSD.
Sony Xperia Z4 offers you a 5-inch Full HD (1440×2560 pixels) TRILUMINOS display and is backed by X-Reality for mobile picture engine sporting a 20.7MP camera with 4K (Ultra-HD) video recording, The large 1/2.3” Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor apart from pulsed LED flash, 8x digital zoom with a new curved rear camera sensor and a 5.1-MP front-facing camera with a 2930mAh battery with battery stamina mode measures 146x72x6.9mm and weight just 144gm.
Sony Xperia Z4 SPECIFICATIONS :-
- Network 4G LTE, GSM GPRS/EDGE (2G), UMTS HSPA (3G)
- Display 5.2”-inch Full HD (1440×2560 pixels) TRILUMINOS display and is backed by X-Reality for mobile picture engine
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC
- RAM 3GB +ROM 32 GB + expandable up to 128GB
- Camera 20.7-MP Rear camera + Camera 5.1-MP front
- Battery 2930mAh with Battery STAMINA Mode
- Weight 144gm
- Dimension 146x72x6.9mm
- Rivals Apple iPhone 6 Plus, HTC One(M9), Samsung galaxy K Zoom, Microsoft Lumia 1030.
- Sony Xperia Z4 Release date 2oth April 2015
- Sony Xperia Z4 Colours White, Black, Copper, Aqua Green
- Sony Xperia Z4 Price Approx $1000
- Sony Xperia Z4 Price in India Approx. Rs 65,000
At last I would like to say that all new Sony Xperia Z4 is coming to replace your DSLR. What you think? Please be first to write a review.