To replace your camera, Chines smartphone maker, Xiaomi planning to launch it’s Octa-core mid-range smartphone This July along with Xiaomi Mi5. According to leaks, the all new Xiaomi Mi5 Plus featuring Octa-core SoC, 20-MP camera, 6”-inch qHD display, Finger print Sensor will launch by July 2015 expected price under Rs 25,000. It will give stiff competition to Apple, Samsung, HTC and Sony in high-end smartphone market.
Xiaomi Mi5 Plus will run on most advance Android 5.0 Lollipop OS dubbed MIUI version 6 powered by a 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 805/810 processor for blazing multi-tasking experience While 4GB RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB in-built memory and 128GB external memory is the best place store your favourite data.
Xiaomi Mi5 Plus will also combine Dual powerful camera to enhance your photography through smartphone which includes a huge 20-MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS Sensor and 8-MP secondary camera for video calling.
Xiaomi Mi5 Plus will never let you down because it expected to be powered by powerful 3500mAh Li-ion battery with battery stamina Mode including high-tech features like heart rate monitor and fingerprint sensor offers connectivity through 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS.
Xiaomi Mi5 Plus EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA)
- Display 6”-inch 2.5D Glas, qHD(2560 x 1440 pixel) display and a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop with Mi Cloud
- 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 805/810 processor
- RAM 4GB , 16GB/32GB/64GB/ Internal Memory expandable up to 128GB Via MciroSD card
- Camera 20-MP rear camera + 8-MP Front
- Battery 3500 mAh Li-ion with Battery stamina Mode
- Xiaomi Mi5 Plus Colours Metallic Grey
- Xiaomi Mi5 Plus Release date July 2015
- Xiaomi Mi5 Plus Price in India Rs 25,000
At last I would like to say that the all new Xiaomi Mi5 Plus is the best smartphone fro multitasking. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.