World’s most valuable brand, Apple has launched , the cheapest iPhone at Apple Event in USA at $399 for 16GB in Silver, Gold, Space Grey, Rose Gold colour variant. Apple also confirmed Apple iPhone SE will go on sale India from early April priced at Rs 30,000 for 16GB and approx. Rs 35,000 for 64GB Model. Apple iPhone SE will counter Samsung, Xiaomi, Lenovo in mid-range market.
The all new Apple iPhone SE comes with a 4-inch Retina HD (750×1334 pixels) IPS display with 326PPi run on Apple’s latest A9 processor runs on Apple’s iOS 9,3 OS with Shri, iClude, 2GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM Variant no Micro SD card slot. It’s weight is 113gm and measures just 123.80 x 58.60 x 7.66mm.
Apple iPhone SE combines dual powerful camera which include a 12-MegaPixel OIS Primary camera with LED flash and 1.2-MegaPixel secondary front facing camera for clicking selfes packed with a 1600mAh battery including Single-SIM(Nano SIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Finger print scanner, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth.
Apple also introduced it’s cool accessories like Lightning Docks at Rs. 3,700 and Black and Midnight Blue colour leather cases at Rs. 2,900. Apple also launched Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) in Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi + Cellular variant. It’s weight is 144gm and dimension is 240.00 x 169.50 x 6.10mm. It runs on A9X processor and iOS9 OS with 32GB ROM, combines 12-MP Rear and 5-MP front camera.
Apple iPhone SE SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network LTE/WCDMA/GSM
- Single-SIM(GSM), Nano SIM
- 4-inch Retina HD display with resolution (750×1334 pixels) a pixel density of 326ppi
- iOS 9.3 with iClude, Shri and Touch ID
- A9 Processor
- RAM 2GB + ROM 16GB/64GB
- Rear Camera 12-MP Auto Focus Camera with Tripal LED flash
- Front Camera 1.2-MP for Selfie
- 1650 mAh Battery with Quick Charging
- Dimension 123.80 x 58.60 x 7.66mm, weight 113gm
- Colours Silver, Gold, Space Grey, Rose Gold
- Release date in India 23rd March 2016
- Availability in India Q2 2016
- Price in USA Approx. $399
- Price in China Approx. CNY 2999
- Price in India Rs 30,000 for 16GB and Rs 35,000 for 64GB
At last I would like to say that Apple iPhone SE is coming to please the Indians. What you think? Please be first to write a review.