To became the first choice of India, Creo Indian based handset maker, Launched it’s first smartphone Creo Mark 1, in India on 13th April priced at Rs. 19,990. Creo Mark 1 will counter Lenovo, Samsung, Xioami and HTC in mid-range market.
Creo Mark 1 is metal clad Smartphone support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 5.5-inch QHD IPS display with resolution (1440×2560pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
Creo Mark 1 sports a huge 21-MegaPixel primary rear camera with LED flash and 8-MegaPixel secondary front facing camera powered by a 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge. It will also includes fingerprint Scanner, , 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, OTG Support, Bluetooth,GPS and USB Type C. Great thing about Creo Mark 1, it will give you software update every month with new application means a new phone every month.
Creo Mark 1 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch QHD IPS display with resolution (1440×2560pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
- Rear Camera 21- MP with IOS Camera with Dual LED Flash
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfie
- USB Type-C Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 3100 mAh with Quick Charge
- Fuel OS based on Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Mediatek , Helio X10 Turbo MTK 6795T Octa Core Processor clocked at 2.2 GHz
- RAM 3GB + ROM 32GB + 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date Q2 2016
- Availability q2 2016
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi5
- Price in India Rs. 19,990
At last I would like to say that Creo Mark 1 is the best choice for multitasking. What you think? Please first to write a review.