The Apple of China Xiaomi has launched all new Xiaomi Mi5 in India featuring Android 6.0 Marshmallow , 16-MP camera, Snapdragon 820 processor, Fingerprint sensor priced at Rs 24,999 with 3GB RAM+32GB ROM variant while other model will be available soon in India. Xiaomi Mi5 first launched in China priced at CNY 1,999( 3GB RAM+ 32GB ROM), at CNY 2,299 (3GB RAM+ 64GB ROM) and at CNY 2,699 (4GB RAM+ 128GB ROM) in three variant.
The all new Xiaomi Mi5 supports 4G LTE, Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(Nano + Nano) offers connectivity through 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS comes with a bigger 5.15”-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and Gorilla Glass 4.
To give you superior multi-tasking Mi5 runs on most advance Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS dubbed MIUI version 7 powered by a 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 820 processor. While 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB/128GB in-built memory but only 3GB RAM+32GB ROM variant launched in India.
Xiaomi Mi5 combines Dual powerful camera to enhance your photography through smartphone which includes a huge 16-MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS Sensor and 4-Ultra-pixel secondary camera for video calling.
Mi 5 will never let you down because it expected to be powered by powerful 3000mAh Li-ion battery with battery stamina Mode including high-tech features like heart rate monitor and fingerprint sensor. It’s weight is 129gm and dimension 144.5×69.2×7.25mm.
Xiaomi Mi5 FEATURES:-
- 4G LTE and NFC
- Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(Nano + Nano)
- Connectivity 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Bigger 5.15”inch full-HD display
- Fastest 64-bit Octa-core processor
- Most Advance Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Camera 16-MP Camera with Sony CMOS Sensor
- Powerful 3000 mAh battery with Quick charge
- Heart rate monitor
- Fingerprint sensor
Xiaomi Mi5 FULL SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE/HSPA/GSM
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(Nano + Nano)
- Display 5.15”-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), Gorilla Glass 4 and a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- RAM 3GB/4GB LPDDR3, 32GB/64GB/128GB Internal Memory but No MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 4-Ultra-pixel for Video Calling
- Connectivity 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS.
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3o00 mAh Li-ion with Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimension 144.5×69.2×7.25mm
- Weight 129gm
- Colours Black, White, Gold and Rose
- Release date in India Q2 2016
- Availability 6th April 2016
- Price in China starts CNY 1,999
- Xiaomi Mi5 Price in India Rs 24,999
At last I would like to say that the all new Xiaomi Mi5 is the best smartphone from Xiaomi. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.