To replicate the success of Lenovo Zuk Z1, Lenovo owned Zuk has launched all new Lenovo Zuk Z2 featuring Snapdragon 820 SoC , 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Finger Print scanner in China 1799 Yuan($273) which is available in China from 7th June in Black and White colour option.
According to report, Lenovo Zuk 2 expected to launch in India by July priced approx. Rs 15,000. While it’s predecessor Lenovo Zuk Z1 is available in China at 1799 Yuan/$285/Rs 13,499 in White and Grey colour option. It’s specially designed to counter Xiaomi Mi5.
The all new Lenovo Zuk Z2 supports Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby, 4GLTE, offers you a 5”-inch Full HD(1920×1080 ) Transparent display powered by a 1.3 GHz, Octa-core Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM but No MicroSD card slot runs on Android N based on CyanogenMod with ZUI 2.0.
Lenovo Zuk Z2 offers you a bigger 13-MP rear camera with Sony’s IMX214 sensor, f/2.2 , dual-tone LED flash and OIS (optical Image stabilization) and 8-MP front facing selfie camera packed with 3500mAh fixed battery with fast charging ( 0% to 80% in 60 minutes) including 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS and Bluetooth, USB Type-C and USB 3.0 and fingerprint sensor dubbed U-Touch. It measures 141.65 x 68.88 x 8.45 mm and Weight 149gm.
Lenovo Zuk Z1 comes with a 5.5”-Inch Full HD display, 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Snapdragon 810, 13-mp+8-mp camera, Android 5.1 Lollipop, 4100mAh battery.
Lenovo Zuk Z2 Full SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network LTE/HSPA/GSM
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5”-inch Full HD (1920 × 1080) Edge to Edge Transparent 2.5D glass display
- Android n with ZUI 2.0 based on CyanogenMod
- 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 1.3GHz
- RAM 4GB
- ROM 64GB+ No MicroSD card slot
- Rear Camera 13-MP Rear Camera with Sony’s IMX214 sensor, f/2.2 , dual-tone LED flash and OIS (optical Image stabilization)
- Finger Print scanner
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- Front Camera 8-MP fro selfie
- 3500mAh Fixed Battery with fast Charging
- 0% to 80% in 60 minutes
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Black and White
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi5
- Dimension 141.65 x 68.88 x 8.45 mm
- Weight 149gm
- Lenovo Zuk Z2 Release date Q2 2016
- Price in India Approx. Rs 14,999
- Price in China 1799 Yuan
- Price in USA $273
At last I would like to say that Lenovo Zuk Z2 is the best smartphone for multitasking. What you think? Please be first to write a review.