Chines smartphone giant launched all new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in China at CNY 899 for 2GB RAM, CNY 1199 for 3GB RAM in Gold/Grey and Silver colour option.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 now launched in Indian market on 19th Jan. 2017 priced Rs. 9,999 FOR 2GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 11,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM and Rs 13,999 for 4GB+64GB ROM.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is powered by Deca-core, MT6795 Helio X20 chip processor/ Snapdragon 652, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.8 GHz runs on Google’s latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 8.0 skin with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/64GB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a metal clad Smartphone sporting 16-MegaPixel primary rear camera with LED flash and 8-MegaPixel secondary front facing camera powered by a 4100mAh battery with Quick Charge. It’s dimension also includes fingerprint Scanner, , 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth,GPS and USB Type C.
Xiaomi has recently launched Xiaomi Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime at Rs 6,999 AND Rs 8,499 Respectively and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Finger Print scanner Rs. 11,999 and Rs 9,999 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM in Gold/Silver colour option
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 KEY FEATURES:-
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- Faster 1.8GHZ, Octa Core, Snapdargen 652 Processor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Metal Clad smartphone
- 3GB RAM+64GB ROM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- Google’s Android
- 16-MP Rear + 8-MP front camera
- 4100 battery with Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type C
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 401 PPi.
- Rear Camera 16- MP with LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 4100 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 0 Marshmallow
- Deca-core, MT6795 Helio X20 chip processor/Snapdragon 652, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.8 GHz
- RAM 2GB/3GB
- ROM 16GB/64GB + 128GB MicroSD card slot
- up to 35 hours Talk time on 3G
- up to 600 hours Standby Time on 3G
- Dimension 151x76x8.35mm, 175gm
- Colours Gold/Silver/Grey
- Release date Q1 2017
- Availability Q1 2017
- Rivals , Lenovo k6 Note, Lenovo Zuk Z2
- Price in China CNY 899 for 2GB RAM, CNY 1199 for 3GB RAM,
- Price in India priced Rs. 9,999 FOR 2GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 11,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM and Rs 13,999 for 4GB+64GB ROM
At last I would like to say that Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 coming to create history in sales. What you think? Please first to write a review.