Xiaomi Mi Max 2 launched in China at China 1699 Yuan ( Approx. Rs 15,900) (4GB RAM+64GB ROM) and 1999 Yuan (Approx. Rs 18,700) (8GB RAM+128GB ROM). Now Mi Max 2 launched in India Priced at Rs 16,999 only in 64GB variant in Black and Gold colour variant. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 also leaked online with Snapdragon 835, 6GB RAM, Dual 16MP camera coming by Oct. priced under Rs 30,000.
All new Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is powered by a 64-Bit Octa Core snapdragon 625 Processor runs on Google’s latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS with 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot.
It supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 6.4-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
Mi Max 2 will combines a Dual 12-MegaPixel primary rear camera with LED flash and 5-MegaPixel secondary front facing camera powered by a 5300mAh battery with Quick Charge. It also includes fingerprint Scanner, , 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, OTG Support, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type C.
Read More about:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6, Release date, Specifications, features
Mi Max 2 KEY FEATURES:-
- 6.4 ” inch Full HD Display
- Fastest Snapdragon 625
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Metal Clad smartphone
- 4GB RAM+64GB ROM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Dual 12-MP Rear + 5-MP front camera
- 5300 battery with Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 6.4-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 PPi.
- Rear Camera Dual 12 MP with LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 5300 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Octa Core Snapdragon 625 Processor clocked at 2.2 GHz
- RAM 4GB
- ROM 64GB /128GB
- 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date 18th July 2017
- Availability 20th July 2017
- Rivals Lenovo Phab 2
- Price in China 1699 Yuan ( Approx. Rs 15,900) (4GB RAM+64GB ROM)
- Price in India Rs 16999 (4GB RAM+64GB ROM)
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi7 Price , Release date, Specifications
At last I would like to say that Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is the best choice for gadget lovers. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.