Nokia 8 launched at Rs 36,999 and Nokia 9 leaked online soon going to launch in India. Some reliable sources claims Nokia is working on it’s best smartphone Nokia 10 which likely to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor expected to launch in mid 2018 with the price Rs. 55000/- approx (Around $855, AU$ 1075, CYN 5780, EUR 735). iPhone 8, Galaxy S9 and HTC U11 Plus will be it’s rivals.
Display and Camera: – As per the rumors Nokia 10 will spot waterproof 5.7 inch QHD Super AMOLED screen with resolution 1440 X 2560 px @ 534 ppi density, 18:9 display with narrow bezels. Nokia 10 will be protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It will pack with a Penta rear camera with Six sensoe at the back, auto focus face detection primary camera coupled with 16MP front camera for capturing excellent pictures, videos and selfies.
Performance: – It will feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 at 2.2 GHz processor paired with 8GB RAM. It will run on Android 8.0 Oreo. Nokia 10 will pack 128GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card. It will spot the latest GPU Adreno 540 for excellent gaming experience.
Battery, Network and Connectivity: – This Nokia special will pack non-removable 4400 mAh Li-ION quick charging v3.0 battery for running the mobile whole day. So far network concerns it will support 2G/3G/4G/VoLTE bands. Nokia 10 will give many connectivity options such as GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, USB Type-C connector.
Others: – According to rumors Nokia 10 will come with OZO 3D Audio technology. It will spot top bottom stereo speakers @ 24 bits/192 khz audio. It will have 3.5 mm head phone jack.
Nokia 10 specifications(Expected) :
- Processor Quad core @ 2.2 GHz
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset
- GPU Adreno 540
- OS Android 8.0 Oreo
- Internal Memory 128GB expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- RAM 8GB
- SIM Dual SIM, GSM + GSM, Micro SIM
- Display 7in QHD super AMOLED with 1440 x 2560 px resolution at ~534 ppi, 18:9 display with narrow bezels
- Primary Camera 24MP dual LED flash auto focus face detection
- Front Camera 16MP
- Battery 4400 mAh Li-ION quick charging v3.0 non-removable
- Network Support 2G/3G/4G/VoLTE
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11, hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, EDGE
- Connector USB 3.1 Type-C connector
- OTG Support Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor Yes
- FM Radio Yes
- Water proof Yes
- Weight 158 gm
- Color Black
- Audio Technology OZO 3D, Stereo Speakers
- Head Phone Jack 5 mm
- Price 55000/- approx (Around $855, AU$ 1075, CYN 5780, EUR 735)
- Expected Launch Date Q2 2018 2018
At Last My honest conclusion, Nokia 10 is coming to kill the big brands like Apple, Samsung and HTC. What you think? Please open to shre your idea with us.