Xiaomi R1, The first “R” series Smartphone leaked online featuring Bezel–less display, snapdragon 660, Dual Rear camera likely to debut late Dec. priced approx. 1,499 Yuan (~$226/Rs 15,000). Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Y1 and Y1 Lite in India priced at Rs 8,999 and Rs 6,999 respectively.
Expectations are high that Xiaomi R1 will be powered by a Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM backed by Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS.
Rumors are coming that R1 will offer you a bigger 5.9 in Full HD+ IPS LCD Edge to edge display (1440 X 2560 pixel) resolution display at ~515 ppi density while for shooting R1 will offer you a Dual 13MP auto focus face detecting primary camera for best quality still and video capturing and 8 MP front camera for excellent selfies.
For multitasking R1 will be packed with a powerful 4000mAh Li-ION battery with quick charging connectivity options like 2G/3G/4G VoLTE and Wi-Fi 802.11, hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, USB Type-C connectivity. However the specifications of R1 is not confirmed yet.
Xiaomi R1 Features:-
- First “R” series smartphone
- 5.9”-Full HD+ Bezel–less & borderless Display
- 4GB RAM+ 64GB ROM
- 4000mAH Battery
- Dual 13MP Rear camera+ 8MP front camera
Read More about:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6, Release date, Specifications, features
Xiaomi R1 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.9 in Full HD+ IPS LCD Edge to edge display (1440 X 2560 pixel) resolution Bezel–less display at ~515 ppi density
- Rear Camera Dual 13 MP with Dual LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 4000 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 Processor clocked at 2.2 GHz
- RAM 4GB + ROM 64GB + 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11, hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- Colours Gold/Black/Rose Gold
- Release date Late Dec. 2017
- Availability Late Dec. 2017
- Rivals Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- Price in India and China 1499 Yuan ( Approx. Rs 14,999) (4GB RAM+64GB ROM)
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi7 Price , Release date, Specifications
At last I would like to say that Xiaomi R1 is the best smartphone under Rs 20,000. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.