To counter Xiaomi, Vivo and Oppo in Indian market, Huawei has launched Honor 7X in Indian market in two models, priced at Rs. 12,999 for 32GB and at Rs. 15,999 for 64 GB in Gold, Blue, and Black colour variant through Amazon. Huawei recently launched Honoro 9i with Quad camera at Rs 17,999.
Honor 7X first launched in China in three models, priced at CNY 1300 ($200/€170) FOR 4GB+32GB and CNY 1700($260/€220) FOR 4GB+ 64GB and CNY 2000($300/€260) FOR 4GB+ 128GB.
The all new Huawei Honor 7X supports 4GLTE with Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) runs on Google’s Android 7.1 Nougat powered by a Octa-core, Kirin 659 SoC processor clocked at 2 GHz with 4 GB RAM, 32GB/64GB/128GB in-built memory which expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card slot. It’s dimension is 156.5×75.3×7.6mm and weight just 165 grams.
7X offers superior multi-tasking experience with it’s bigger 5.93-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio and full-HD+ (1080×2160 pixels) resolution packed with a powerful 3340mAh battery offers you up to 31 hours talk time and up to 580 hours standby time.
Honor 7X is the best budget smartphone with dual powerful camera which includes a 16-MegaPixel +2MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, Sony/ OV, F2.0 large aperture and 8-MegaPixel front camera for clicking the best selfies offers connectivity through 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Bluetooth,GPS and USB.
Honor 7X KEY FEATURES:-
- The Best and Most Staylish budget 4G phone
- Dual-SIM Support with 4G LTE, GPS, Wi-fi, Bluetooth and USB
- 5.93 inch Full HD Display
- Octa-core processor+4GB RAM
- Android Nougat
- 16-MP +2MP Rear Camera + 8MP front camera for selfies
- 3340 battery
- New Super signal receiving ability
- Finger Print scanner
Honor 7X Full SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-standby
- 5.93-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio and full-HD+ (1080×2160 pixels) resolution
- OS Android 7.1 Nougat
- Processor 2GHz Octa-core, Kirin 670 SoC
- RAM 4GB
- ROM 32GB/64GB/128GB in-built Memory + 128GB expandable memory Via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera Dual 16 MegaPixel + 2MP with AutoFocus, Dual LED falsh and Sony/ OV f/2.0 with 4208 X 3120 pixels resolution
- Camera Features Panorama, HDR, Acoustic photographs, watermark pictures
- Front Camera 8-MegaPixel for clicking selfies
- Sensor Finger Print scanner, Gravity sensor, Light sensor, Distance sensor, Acceleration sensor, Compass
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- 3340 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Up to 31 hours Talk Time
- Up to 580 hours Standby Time
- Dimension 156.5×75.3×7.6mm
- weighs 165 grams.
- Available Colours Gold, Blue, and Black
- Release date in India Dec. 2017
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Price in China at CNY 1300 ($200/€170) FOR 4GB+32GB and CNY 1700($260/€220) FOR 4GB+ 64GB and CNY 2000($300/€260) FOR 4GB+ 128GB.
- Price in India Rs. 12,999 for 32GB and at Rs. 15,999 for 64 GB
At last I would like to say that, Huawei Honor 7X is going to rule the budget phone market in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view.