Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is available in India priced at Rs 12,999 for 3GB+32GB, Rs 14,999 for 4GB+64GB. Now Now Mi Max 3 spotted online with Dual rear camera and 7”-inch display likely to launch in Q1 2018 priced approx. Rs 16,999(CNY 1699) for 4GB+64GB, While 4GB+128GB variant will cost you approx Rs 19,999(CNY 1999).
According to leaks, Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is powered by a 64-Bit Octa Core snapdragon 660 Processor runs on Google’s latest Android 7.1 Nougat OS with 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot.
It will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM come with a bigger 7-inch Full HD+ display ( 2160 × 1080 pixels) resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio.
Mi Max 3 will combines a Dual 12-MegaPixel primary rear camera with LED flash and 5-MegaPixel secondary front facing camera expected to be powered by a 5500mAh battery with Quick Charge. It also includes fingerprint Scanner, , 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, OTG Support, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type C.
Read More about:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6, Release date, Specifications, features
Mi Max 3 KEY FEATURES:-
- 7 ” inch Full HD+ Display
- Fastest Snapdragon 660
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Metal Clad smartphone
- 4GB RAM+128GB ROM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Dual 12-MP Rear + 5-MP front camera
- 5500 battery with Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 7-inch Full HD+ display ( 2160 × 1080 pixels) resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Rear Camera Dual 12 MP with LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 5500 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 Processor clocked at 2.2 GHz
- RAM 4GB
- ROM 64GB /128GB
- 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date Q1 2018
- Availability Q1 2018
- Rivals Lenovo Phab 2
- Price in China CNY 1699 Yuan ( Approx. Rs 17,000) FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, CNY 1999( Rs 20,000) for 4GB+128GB
- Price in India approx. Rs 16999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, approx. Rs 20,000 for 4GB+128GB
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi7 Price , Release date, Specifications
At last I would like to say that Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is the best gadget for multitasking. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.