Huawei Honor 7X launched in India at Rs. 12,999 for 32GB and at Rs. 15,999 for 64 GB in Gold, Blue, and Black colour variant . Now we are looking for Huawei Honor 8X and what will be it’s new Avatar. Latest report claims that Honor 8X will launch in Q2 2018 will be priced between Rs 12,000 to Rs 16,000. However the pricing and release date not confirmed yet.
Latest rumors claims that upcoming Huawei Honor 8X supports 4GLTE with Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) runs on Google’s Android 8.0 Oreo powered by a Octa-core, Kirin 659 SoC processor clocked at 2.0 GHz with 4 GB RAM, 32GB/64GB/128GB in-built memory which expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card slot.
8X expected to offer you a bigger 6-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio and full-HD+ (1080×2160 pixels) resolution packed with a powerful 4000mAh battery with Quick charge features.
For shooting Honor 8X will sport a Dual 12-MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, Sony/ OV, F2.0 large aperture and 8-MegaPixel front camera for clicking the best selfies offers connectivity through 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Bluetooth,GPS and USB.
Huawei Honor 8X Expected FEATURES:-
- The Best and Most Staylish budget 4G phone
- Dual-SIM Support with 4G LTE, GPS, Wi-fi, Bluetooth and USB
- 6” inch Full HD Display
- Octa-core processor+4GB RAM
- Android Nougat
- Dual 12-MP Rear Camera
- 8MP front camera for selfies
- 4000 battery with 31 hours Talk Time
- New Super signal receiving ability
- Finger Print scanner
Huawei Honor 8X Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-standby
- 6-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio and full-HD+ (1080×2160 pixels) resolution
- OS Android 8.0 Oreo
- Processor 2GHz Octa-core, Kirin 670 SoC
- RAM 4GB
- ROM 32GB/64GB/128GB in-built Memory + 128GB expandable memory Via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera Dual 12-MP with AutoFocus, Dual LED falsh and Sony/ OV f/2.0 with 4208 X 3120 pixels resolution
- Camera Features Panorama, HDR, Acoustic photographs, watermark pictures
- Front Camera 8-MegaPixel for clicking selfies
- Sensor Finger Print scanner, Gravity sensor, Light sensor, Distance sensor, Acceleration sensor, Compass
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- 4000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Dimension N/A
- weighs N/A
- Available Colours Gold, Blue, and Black
- Release date in India Q2 2018
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Price in China at approx. CNY 1200 TO CNY 1600
- Price in India approx. Rs. 11,999 for 32GB and at Rs. 15,999 for 64 GB
At last I would like to say that, Huawei Honor 8X coming top rule the budget phone market in India and Chines. What you think? Please be open to give your view.