Nokia’s Next flagship smartphone Nokia 10. with most powerful Snapdragon 845, Penta REAR CAMERA, 18:9 narrow bezels display leaked online reported to launch in Q2 2018 with the price Rs. 55000/- approx (Around $855, AU$ 1075, CYN 5780, EUR 735). Nokia 10 will be a iPhone X Killer.
OS AND PROCESSOR: – As per the rumors Nokia 10 will feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 at 2.2 GHz processor paired with 8GB RAM. It will run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS. Nokia 10 will pack 128GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card. It will spot the latest GPU Adreno 540 for excellent gaming experience.
Display and Camera: – This handset will spot waterproof 5.7 inch QHD Super AMOLED 18:9 display with narrow bezels, resolution 1440 X 2560 px @ 534 ppi density. Nokia 10 will be protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It will pack Penta revolving like primary camera with Six sensors coupled with 16MP front camera for capturing excellent pictures, videos and selfies.
Battery, Network and Connectivity: – This Nokia special will pack non-removable 4400 mAh Li-ION quick charging v3.0 battery for running the mobile whole day. So far network concerns it will support 2G/3G/4G/VoLTE bands. Nokia 10 will give many connectivity options such as GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, USB Type-C connector.
Others: – According to rumors Nokia 10 will come with OZO 3D Audio technology. It will spot top bottom stereo speakers @ 24 bits/192 khz audio. It will have 3.5 mm head phone jack.
Nokia 10 key features :-
- Penta Rear Revolving Like camera with Six Sensors
- Fastest snapdragon 845 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 16MP Front camera
- Narrow Bezel 18:9 display ‘
- Face ID, Finger Print scanner and Fast charging
Nokia 10 specifications listed below:
- Processor Quad core @ 2.2 GHz
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset
- GPU Adreno 540
- OS Android 8.0 Oreo
- Internal Memory 128GB expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- RAM 8GB
- SIM Dual SIM, GSM + GSM, Micro SIM
- Display 7in QHD super AMOLED 18:9 display with narrow bezels with 1440 x 2560 px resolution at ~534 ppi
- Primary Camera Penta Revolving like camera with Six sensors
- Front Camera 16MP
- Battery 4400 mAh Li-ION quick charging v3.0 non-removable
- Network Support 2G/3G/4G/VoLTE
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11, hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, EDGE
- Connector USB 3.1 Type-C connector
- OTG Support Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor Yes
- FM Radio Yes
- Water proof Yes
- Weight 158 gm
- Color Black
- Audio Technology OZO 3D, Stereo Speakers
- Head Phone Jack 5 mm
- Price 55000/- approx (Around $855, AU$ 1075, CYN 5780, EUR 735)
- Expected Launch Date August 2018
At Last My honest conclusion, Nokia 10 is the most innovative smartphone. What you think? Please open to shre your idea with us.