Nokia 10, the most innovative Nokia smartphone with Snapdragon 845, Penta REAR CAMERA, 8GB RAM, 18:9 narrow bezels display spotted online going to launch in Q2 2018 with the price Rs. 55000/- approx (Around $855, AU$ 1075, CYN 5780, EUR 735). It will lock horn with Apple, Samsung and HTC in high-end smartphone market.
upcoming Nokia 10 will feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 at 2.2 GHz processor paired with 8GB RAM. It will run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS. Nokia 10 will pack 128GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card. It will spot the latest GPU Adreno 540 for excellent gaming experience.
This handset will spot waterproof 5.7 inch QHD Super AMOLED 18:9 display with narrow bezels, resolution 1440 X 2560 px @ 534 ppi density. Nokia 10 will be protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It will pack Penta revolving like primary camera with Six sensors coupled with 16MP front camera for capturing excellent pictures, videos and selfies pack non-removable 4400 mAh Li-ION quick charging v3.0 battery including come with OZO 3D Audio technology, Finger Print scanner, Face ID and USB Type C.
Nokia 10 specifications:
- Processor Quad core @ 2.2 GHz
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset
- GPU Adreno 540
- OS Android 8.0 Oreo
- RAM 8GB + ROM 128GB + up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- SIM Dual SIM, GSM + GSM, Micro SIM
- Display 5.7”-inch QHD super AMOLED 18:9 display with narrow bezels with 1440 x 2560 px resolution at ~534 ppi
- Primary Camera Penta Revolving like camera with Six sensors
- Front Camera 16MP
- Battery 4400 mAh Li-ION quick charging v3.0 non-removable
- Network Support 2G/3G/4G/VoLTE
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11, hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, EDGE
- Connector USB 3.1 Type-C connector
- OTG Support Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor Yes
- FM Radio Yes
- Water proof Yes
- Weight N/A
- Color Black
- Audio Technology OZO 3D, Stereo Speakers
- Head Phone Jack 5 mm
- Price 55000/- approx (Around $855, AU$ 1075, CYN 5780, EUR 735)
- Expected Launch Date August 2018
At Last My honest conclusion, Nokia 10 is coming to rule the high-end smartphone market. What you think? Please open to shre your idea with us.