Nokia recently launched Nokia 8, Nokia 7 Plus . Now new Nokia X video leaked online with Dual rear camera, Snapdragon 636, 19:9 ratio display slated to launch on company press event on 16th May at Bejing, China in Black and Copper, White and Copper colour options. This new x series smartphone will cost you CNY 1,599 (Approx. Rs. 16,000) for the 4GB+64GB, approx. CNY 1799 (Approx. Rs 18,000) for 6GB+128GB. Nokia 10, Nokia 8 Pro, Nokia 9 AND Nokia 4 also leaked online coming soon.
Latest video claims that upcoming Nokia X is powered by a Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor and runs on Android 8.0 Oreo OS that give excellent gaming experience and excellent performance. The 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage and expandable up to 256GB offers enough space for multitasking.
Nokia X offers iPhone X like notch up display comes with a 5.8”-inch Full HD+ IPS (1080×1920 pixels) Bezeless 19:9 ratio display . For shooting it comes with Dual rear cameras 12MP wide-angle sensor and a 12MP telephoto lens with 2x zoom with Carl Zeiss lens, LED flash auto focus face detection primary camera for capturing excellent quality still picture and video. Front camera with 8-MP resolution supports excellent quality of selfies.
Nokia X also fueled with 3000 mAh with quick charging v4.0 battery for running mobile for all along the day without recharging. The finger print scanner facilitates quick mobile unlocking, connectivity options such as GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, USB Type-C connector etc.
Read more About:- Nokia 10 Price, Release date, Leaked Specifications
Nokia X key feature:-
- Snapdragon 636
- 5.8′-Inch Bezel less display
- 6GB RAM+128GB
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 12MP+12MP Rear camera+8MP front camera with with Carl Zeiss lens
- 3000mAh battery
- Finger Print scanner, USB Type C, Face ID
- water proof protection
Nokia X Detailed Specifications:-
- Processor Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 MSM8998 chipset
- GPU Adreno 540
- OS Android 8.0 Oreo
- Internal Memory 64GB/128GB expandable up to 256GB
- RAM 4GB/6GB
- SIM Single SIM, GSM, Nano
- Display 5,8”-inch Full HD+ IPS (1080×1920 pixels) Bezel less display with aspect ratio 19:9.
- Primary Camera Dual 12MP+12MP Rear camera with with Carl Zeiss lens, Tripal LED flash auto focus face detection
- Front Camera 8MP
- Battery 3000 mAh Li-ION quick charging
- Network Support 2G/3G/4G/VoLTE
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11, hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, OTG Support
- Fingerprint Sensor Yes
- FM Radio Yes
- Water proof Yes
- Color Black and Copper, White and Copper
- Release date 16th MAY 2018
- Availability May 2018
- Price in China CNY 1,599 (Approx. Rs. 16,000) for the 4GB, approx. CNY 1799 (Approx. Rs 18,000) for 6GB+128GB
Read More About:-Nokia 9 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last my honest view is that Nokia X is coming to won the hearts budget phone users. What you think? Be first to write a review.