Xiaomi Mi Max 3 listed on Geekbench site featuring Dual Rear camera, Snapdragon 660 reported to launch This May will be priced Approx CNY 1500/ Rs 15,000 (3GB RAM+64GB ROM) and approx. CNY 1600/Rs 16,000 (4GB RAM+128GB ROM). Xiaomi will also launch Xiaomi A2, Xiaomi Redmi S2 and Xiaomi Mi 7 This May.
According to Geekbench listing that Xiaomi Mi Max 3 will be powered by a 64-Bit Octa Core snapdragon 660 Processor will run on Google’s latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS with 3GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot.
Max 3 will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 6.9”-inch full HD+ IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
Mi Max 3 will combines a Dual 12-MegaPixel primary rear camera with LED flash and 5-MegaPixel secondary front facing camera powered by a 5500mAh battery with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging. It will also includes rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, , 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, OTG Support, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type C.
Read More about:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6, Release date, Specifications, features
Mi Max 3 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual rear camera
- 6.99-inch fullHD+ (2160 x 1080) display
- rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Snapdragon 660
- 6GB RAM+128GB ROM
- 5,500mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 6.9”-inch full HD+ IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 PPi.
- Rear Camera Dual Dual 12 MP with LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 5500 mAh with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging.
- Google’s Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Processor clocked at 2.2 GHz
- RAM 3GB/4GB + ROM 64GB /128GB + 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date May 2018
- Availability May 2018
- Rivals Lenovo Phab 2
- Price in USA $233/$249
- Price in India and China Approx CNY 1500/ Rs 15,000 (3GB RAM+64GB ROM) and approx. CNY 1600/Rs 16,000 (4GB RAM+128GB ROM)
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi7 Price , Release date, Specifications
At last I would like to say that Xiaomi Mi Max 3 will change your life with it’s next generation features. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.